- The screaming of Dada, Daddy, and ajodinelnse (That’s what G says) from my kids when I walk through the door after a long day of work.
- The way they hold onto you when they are sick.
- The belly laugh when you are tickling them.
- Their favorite place to sleep is on top of you.
- The privilege of teaching them the things they will need to know in life.
- Bath Time
- Nap Time
- Their little dances when a good song comes on.
- Sitting in my lap drinking their bottle.
- Falling asleep on my chest
- Hearing, “I love you”
- Holding my hand as we go on adventures
- Watching them bond together
- Seeing them worried about their sibling when their sick
- The joy on their face when they learn something new.